Have you faced any issues in establishing a connection between your Dlink AC750 and your Wi-Fi?
Are you unable to setup the Dlink AC750 Wi-Fi range extender?
If yes, then scroll down your mouse, and read this guide till the end for a successful setup completion of your favorite AC750 Wi-Fi range extender.
All in all, an end-user can setup the Dlink AC750 Wi-Fi range extender in four different ways.
Let’s discuss every setup method in detail:
Dlink AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender Setup – Four Different Ways!
This amazing networking extending gadget can be installed in four simple and quick ways. Have a look!
- Dlink AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender Setup via WPS Button.
- Dlink AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender Setup via the Web Browser.
- Dlink AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender Setup via Mobile App.
- Dlink AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender Setup via Mobile Browser.
So, here comes the most crucial section of this guide: Four distinct setup processes!
Just go through them!
1. Dlink AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender Setup via WPS Button
If you are looking for the simplest and the quickest method to setup the Dlink AC750 Wi-Fi range extender, then this trick is one of them.
But, before we start, ensure that you have proper knowledge about all the access points and router as well so, that you can enable WPS effortlessly.
- Plug this excellently designed Wi-Fi extender into the power socket and wait for the LED light to blink.
- When the LED starts blinking, Tap or press the WPS button located on the DLINK AC2000 Wi-fi Range Extender and wait till the light starts blinking.
- Once, the light starts blinking, then press the WPS button located on your router and wait for a few seconds to configure till the LED light turns into a solid green color.
- Once, you see the solid green hue it implies that the connection is successfully established.
- Now, you can unplug your Wi-Fi range extender, and take it to any corner of your home or office too.
- While utilizing the WPS method, the extender’s SSID is assigned the 5GHz: EXTSG, and the 2.4 GHz: EXT.
- Always remember that the router’s Wi-Fi password and the extender’s Wi-Fi password are the same.
How to Connect the Wireless Client’s to the Extender?
- Open “Wireless Utility.”
- Here, you will find a full-fledged list of all the available networks.
- Choose that Wi-Fi name that is mentioned on the back-side of your Wi-Fi extending gadget.
- And, use the same security pin that is mentioned on the gadget (along with your Wi-Fi name.)
So, here, you see how easy the setup process of the Dlink AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender is.
Now, let’s take a step ahead on to the next trick.
2. Dlink AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender Setup via the Web Browser
If you want to complete the Dlink AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender Setup process via the Web Browser, then follow the steps discussed below:
First and foremost, plug your Wi-Fi extender into the electric socket near the router.
- Open “Wireless Utility.”
- Choose that “Wi-Fi name” and enter its corresponding “security pin.”
- Now open any web browser (Chrome, Safari, Bing, Mozilla, etc) >> Enter “http://dlinkap.local./” or “192.168.0.50”. You can enter any one of these options i.e IP address or URL in the search bar.
- As soon as you hit the above-mentioned URL, a login screen appears on your system
- Here, you have to insert the security pin in the field labeled “Admin Password.”
- Once you enter the valid Passkey and snap the login button, then you find yourself on the home screen.
- Here you will see the ‘Current Status’.
- A green-colored checkmark shows that your connection is established successfully.
On the other side:
- A red-colored X shows that you are unsuccessful in establishing the connection.
If you find yourself in the second case, then click on the icon “Uplink Router’ to connect to the wireless router.
After throwing a spotlight on the second method, now let’s proceed to the third and the last method.
3. Dlink AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender Setup via Mobile App
If you are a smartphone user and want to setup Dlink AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender via Mobile App, then read and implement the below-mentioned steps carefully:
Like all other apps, you have to download and install the QRS app on your Android or iOS mobile. The downloading and installing process is the same as any other app.
Make sure that you have installed the latest version of the QRS app to avoid any complications.
All Android users can download this app from the Google Play Store and iPhone users can download it from the App Store.
- After downloading the app connect with the Wi-Fi network by entering the details mentioned on the backside of the extender.
- Press the ‘Start’ button displayed on the app and then hit the ‘Next button.
- Now run the scan for all the available Wi-Fi networks. Hit the Wi-Fi name that you want to expand and enter its valid security pin.
- After that, Now it turns to enter the name of the network i.e. is the SSID and the passkey for the 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network that has to be increased or expand.
- Hit the “Next” option to proceed.
- Now, insert the Network Name along with the 5GHz passkey and hit the ‘Next’ option to move ahead.
- Here you can generate a default passkey for the Web-based configuration utility of your Dlink AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender and hit the “Next” option.
- At last, you will get a detailed summary of the settings, Just tap on the ‘Save’ button to save the settings.
- Now, restart your gadget.
Note: Don’t forget to pen down the network name and the security pin.
4. Dlink AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender Setup via Mobile Browser
Well, this process of setting up the Dlink AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender is the same as the steps of the Dlink AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender Setup via the Web Browser. You can refer to the same procedure; if you want to use your mobile browser for the entire configuration process.
Well, all the mentioned procedures are not complicated. All you need to give extra attention while executing any of these ways. If still encounter any problem, then give a call to the Dlink experts.